Thursday, September 16, 2010

Kody: Student, Surfer, Fitness Model


On Allamericanguys many photos and videos with newcomer Kody have been published. Kody introduces himself: "I was born and raised in Saint Petersburg, FL and have lived in the same house my whole life. I'm 20 years old and currently a part time student at a local community college. My hobbies are going to the beach to surf and skim, playing sports such as football and soccer, and working out.

I grew up idealizing muscular figures like Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jean Claude Van Damme, so initially I took an interest in fitness. I began really hitting the weights when I was playing football in high school and have been in love ever since. Being fit to me is very important, I love knowing I can do 100 pushups/ sit-ups and then go run five miles. I guess it's because of my drive to live healthy and be competitive."



Widget by Forex Trading | Business

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons